Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tuesday is 7 Inch Atlanta's second birthday!

Last year, I celebrated with Plexi 3 and Double Dynamite. The latter partied so hard that they haven't played a show since! What will I do this year? I've got a whole day to decide. I'll probably just post about what the past two years have been like and talk about where the blog and radio show are heading.

Fuck it, I'll go ahead and say where the radio show is heading. When I get back to my show-going ways in a week or two, I will have a nice digital recorder the government bought me (grant money) and I plan on using that for both station IDs and brief interview clips. The next step toward having a much better radio show will come as soon as July and as late as September, which is when I will finally start having a live show.

No comments: